On 17 October 2023, Women4Biodiversity organised a press conference on Integrating Human Rights into Biodiversity Conservation: Looking at the Kunming-Montreal Global Biodiversity Framework (KM-GBF) from a Human Rights Perspective. The press conference was a panel discussion on the Kunming-Montreal Global Biodiversity Framework (KM-GBF) through the lens of human rights, shedding light on the interconnectedness of biodiversity conservation and human rights in our global well-being.
The panel included,
- Rodah Rotino, Pastoral Communities Empowerment Programme (PACEP), Kenya
- Irene Natukunda, Biodiversity Hub International and Global Youth Biodiversity Network (GYBN-Uganda chapter)
- Ashanapuri Hertz, SwedBio
- June Rubis, ICCA Consortium
- Sumina Subba, Women4Biodiversity (moderator)